IT Audit Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 26 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An IT Audit Manager job has just been available at a fintech product organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the IT Audit Manager Role:
You will be responsible to undertake risk assessments and lead the internal audit engagement to provide assurance to the their business, and to highlight forward looking indicators of potential risks within various areas.
- Perform or support the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
- Complete relevant risk assessment activities in a timely and effective manner, including the completion of Risk Assessment template
- Proactively utilises the risk assessment process and stakeholder engagement to execute an anticipatory audit plan.
- Produce high quality audit work during fieldwork including detailed and accurate documentation of test results, clear and accurate audit issues and effective communication both with the audit team as well as the auditee
The successful IT Audit Manager is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- Minimum five years of IT Audit experience from financial/audit organisations
- Knowledge of database systems, and experience in data extraction for Audit data analytics
- Knowledge and experience in Financial Crime Compliance
- Experience in executing risk-based Audit Methodology, or similar methodological approach (e.g. COBIT, SOX)
- Relevant professional IT Audit/ Audit certification (CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent)
If you have a strong business mind-set & desire to work in a fast growing fintech product company then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.