Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Analyst job has just been available at a fintech organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for being the bridge between the business parties and the technical teams.
- Research and analyse software development requirements
- Work closely with technical specialists in design, implementation and deployment of solutions
The successful Business Analyst will need to have a passion technology, be inquisitive and analytical, and possess an excellent team spirit to deliver successful results.
- STEM degree, international business or related fields or equivalent work experience, showing stellar academic achievements and risk-taking capabilities with at least 10 years of relevant working experience (experience either in logistics, supply chain, retail or fintech)
- Experience in working with international stakeholders
- Experience in building out tech products, programming or design will be preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese to engage with Vietnamese-speaking counterparts
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team, with an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership / independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Analyst job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.