Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions has a job vacancy for a Solution Architect. This company uses a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
About the Solutions Architect Role:
As the Solutions Architect, you will need to have excellent communication and people skills, as you will be a crucial part of the first major experience our customers have with the company. You will also need to have a balance of technical expertise, passion for open source, and of thorough understanding of business processes. In this role, you will also discover and analyse customers' business and technical needs and collaborate with the sales and technical delivery teams to help customers invest wisely in the best solutions to allow their systems to run faster and more efficiently.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical delivery teams to bring our customers the best solutions
- Discover and analyse customer business and technical problems and suggest the appropriate solutions that meet their needs
- Provide presales technical support for the development and implementation of complex offerings and solutions
- Develop relationships with key customers.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data; run and support technical enablement events
- Arrange and undertake speaking engagements at industry conferences, partner events, and user groups
To be a successful candidate, you should have extensive experience in sales engineering, consulting, IT architecture, or equivalent supporting enterprise accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels
- Ability to interpret customer business problems and technical issues and effectively explain how a solution will align with customer needs or requirements
- Knowledge of cloud services, infrastructure and cloud solutions, the open source community; enterprise solutions and architectures
- Experience with financial and insurance markets is a plus
This is a world's leading technology company hybrid cloud infrastructure, middle ware, agile integration, cloud-native application development, and management and automation solutions. A new office will be set up in Vietnam in the near future and we are welcoming talents to be the key persons in the near future.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.