Business Process Analyst
Salary 13th month salary
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 40000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Business Process Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading furniture company in Vietnam.
About the Business Process Analyst Role:
The Business Process Analyst’s role is to elicit, analyze, specify and map the business operational activities into standard operating procedures. The jobholder, reporting into Business Process & Technology Director, provides guidance for all aspects of business process standardisation and act as key enabler for consistency, completeness and concise business processes implementation.
- Understand the context of business operations: Define and document business process areas in line with the company business process architecture strategy. Produce clear and accurate documentation detailing input/output of each business process area to show their inter-connection and flows
- Business Process Documentation: Facilitate the structured requirements gathering workshops, stakeholder interviews with multiple staff at all levels. A full suite of core documentation is kept up to date for all activities with a strong focus on simplification and quality according to the project’s requirements. Record system requirements along with business processes and provide details to the IT teams for solution development
- Continuous improvement and implementation of best practices: Record issues/gaps during process documentation in combined with effective business analysis in the initial stage of the project to develop & suggest ideas for improvements. In collaboration with business process owners, subject matter experts and IT teams to streamline/ amend business processes to achieve better efficiency and value-adds
To succeed in the Business Process Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a degree.
- Degree level of education or equivalent
- Minimum three years of working experience in business analysis, process engineering & optimisation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of relevant software in business process
The successfulBusiness Process Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Process Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.