Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + + Trip to Singapore 1 time/ month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the world biggest and most modern breweries in the world has a job vacancy for an ERP Assistant to support it's Vietnam project. Based in HCMC, you will be reporting to the Regional Transition Manager and travel to Singapore to align with the teams here once per month.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional Transition Manager based within South East Asia, you will be supporting Regional transition team and Regional Transition Manager in the implementation of global processes through an IT solution in Vietnam. This is an contractor role within a year.
- Independently lead the test activities: prepare the test cycle and execution of the test cycle
- Support stakeholders with all preparation for go live, the actual go live and the hypercare period after go live
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of two years' experience in working for implementation projects and a successful track record of defining and executing multiple detailed activity plans simultaneously, maintaining an ability to articulate progress and status clearly to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information systems or relevant technical field
- Natural ability to coordinate and facilitate diverse teams of different skill sets, backgrounds, cultures and languages
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) - HPQC experience is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Project (Server), and knowledge of MS SharePoint is an advantage
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field, focusing much on developing people and building talents.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.