Salary 13th month salary
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-20 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Solution Consultant job has just become available at one of the most respected global companies based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Solution Consultant role:
You will direct and coordinate Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Consulting & Technical Support services activities and provide expertise to customers together with the VARs and Autodesk by performing technical discussions, solution demonstrations, deployment and installation, mentoring, implementation, maintenance etc. to position and adoption of wide range of Autodesk applications and portfolio.
- Organise and conduct enablement activities such as solution and workflow presentations, trainings/mentoring, workshops, webinars, seminars covering Autodesk solutions and products for resellers and their customers
- Analyse customer enquiries and map/ develop solutions
- Conduct technical discussion and ability to understand customer workflow, pain points and accordingly arrange/ recommend solution and services
- Identify the measured outcome from any delivered activity, increase productivity, user learning curve etc.
- Organise and deliver training courses and mentoring sessions for relevant solution sets and product areas
- Deliver product presentations to customers (in-house, fairs etc…) and tradeshows, webinars etc.
- Deliver online training courses (internet) for sales partners and their customers
- Provide project support for customer projects (billable)
- Write product-specific articles for in-house and external professional media
- Active participation in marketing initiatives
- Be an industry/ subject matter expert on allocated product group
- Work with customers and partner to find out the trend of any on going issue and accordingly work with autodesk to mitigate the issue
- Ability to understand customer issue and do the troubleshooting
- Multiple years (3+ years preferred) of Autodesk and channel business experience or otherwise 5+ years in channel driven software solutions
- Knowledge and/or experience of industries served by Autodesk: AEC, D&M or M&E
- Experience with one or more Autodesk products (for example: AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Maya, 3D Studio Max, BIM360, Fusion360 etc.)
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of project management
- Proven strong negotiation skills and persuasion to align Autodesk resellers and end-users towards Autodesk strategy and collaborative solutions
- Proven persistence and resilience in a technical high growth software industry
- In depth understanding and knowledge of current IT landscape and technology (Networks, operating systems, internet, database, scripting, cloud, etc.)
- Team player with a strong customer orientation
- Good knowledge of English and any other local regional language would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have technical degree or equivalent qualification for the relevant industry and product area
This company is recognised on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for ten straight years.
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive with this role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.