Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An IT Manager job has just been available at a manufacturing group based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
About the IT Manager Role:
You will be responsible for overseeing and managing all IT projects from development to installation. Providing IT services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
- Provide IT services & solutions to internal customers (Vietnam office staff)
- Provide IS consultancy on IT issues like business projects with IT content, hardware & software selection
- Direct, control and evaluate the provision of Business Services including application deployment; sourcing local software solutions; business needs analysis; pre & post-sales support; intranet content management; user training & support
- Direct, control and evaluate the provision of technical services including network planning, engineering, exploitation and administration; server planning & administration, database administration; helpdesk
- Stakeholder – external vendors and suppliers: contract negotiation, problem escalation, etc.
- National IT management
- Develop, implement, and assess ERP and SAP system
- People & team management: develop IKOs/KPIs, monitor performance, recruit the team, allocate resources, identify training needs, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have at least five years' experience in IT management, both hardware and software projects with a strong business mindset to deliver the best IT services to your internal clients.
- University’s degree in computer science/ IT/ telecommunications or equivalent education
- Certification or experience in Exchange 2010; Windows Server 2012; VMware vSphere 5.5
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP and/or ITIL certified license and/or Microsoft certified license is advanced
- Good knowledge in network, LAN, WAN
- Good knowledge in Windows client, Windows server, PC and other IT devices, hardware/software/connectivity
- Knowledge, development, and implementation of ERP, SAP
- Strong leadership, customer service oriented mentality
- Across-cultural sensitivity & communication
- Good command in English
- Supportive, details and careful
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested
- Good skills in investigating, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues
If you are looking for a change to work on new interesting IT projects then this is a good opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.