Group IT Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Do
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A critical Group IT Director opportunity is now available at a top retailer organisation based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Group IT Director Role:
You will implement strategies and select technologies to improve company. You will be responsible for maintaining technology, IT staff, and infrastructure; advising on new purchases and tech, monitoring budgets, and providing guidance within the organisation.
- Establishing organisational technology vision and goals
- Developing strategic plans development and deployment of company technology and infrastructure; developing and managing IT budget
- Studying IT systems to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement; studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Representing company at conferences and networking events
- Ensuring company’s technological processes and service complying with all requirements, laws, and regulations
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters, budgets, and potential ROI
- Collaborating with team leadership to create long-term plans and improvements
- Providing support and mentorship to IT leadership and team members
- Establishing and enforcing IT guidelines and standards
- Creating and customising technology systems for optimised performance
- Purchasing technology software, equipment, and accessories for company
- Implementing technology to streamline internal operations and optimising strategic benefits
To be succeed in this role, you should have at least 15 years' experience in overall IT management.
- At least five years' experience in specific management in either retail, commerce/e-commerce industries
- Track records of successfully leading huge IT transformation projects and delivering IT systems and services
- Excellent experiences working in Agile and product development environment
- Very deep knowledge and expertise in Business and IT governance, IT Architecture, Cyber Security and Risk
- University Degree in computer science, business administration or engineering
This organisation has an excellent branding in the market with a lot of opportunities for development and growth.
If you are driven for success and looking for a fast-moving and challenging environment, this role is for you.
Apply today for this opportunity.