.Net Software Architect
Salary 13th month salary
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh VN VND 90000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A big technology company based in Ho Chi Minh which always strives to maximise the growth of team by recognising every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members is looking for .Net Software Architect.
About the Software Architect (.Net Front-end) Role:
As the Software Architect, you will be responsible for client facing duties and internal management relating to human relation and organisation.
- Lead development team to design software architecture and implement the whole system
- Lead/participate in company-wide training, knowledge sharing, and R&D initiatives
- Stay on top of process and technological trends
- Help define & enforce standards/practices within the project teams or company-wide
- Ensure code quality and development practices are followed in a project team; be a hands-on role model in that regard to technical team members
- Mentor and provide guidance to software developers in the project teams and company-wide
- Participate in pre-sale effort to build proof of concepts or develop project proposals
- Work onsite in the United States for short duration and/or long duration
The successful candidate need to be proficient with one more programming languages and platforms with .NET as the primary platform.
- Competent in software development processes and agile development practices
- Rich experience working on front-end frameworks as ReactJS, AngularJS or EmberJS
- Proficient in software design, language paradigms (OO, functional etc.), design patterns and principles
- Perform exemplary work in terms of quality and level of skill/knowledge required
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills; be able to present to client’s technical leaders and executive team as well as participating online conferences in English
This is a leading technology company in Vietnam where you can contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.