Head of Technology
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Head of Technology job opportunity has just been made available at a fintech company based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Head of Technology Role:
This is a great opportunity for you to handle technical projects within the company and build technical architect for the company as well.
- Oversee entire tech department (in Singapore and India) and resolve all tech issues
- Responsible for end to end delivery of technology projects which includes maintaining and updating of the company website and mobile app; being responsible for delivering cutting edge UI/UX designs for online platform to optimise customer experience and maintaining the backend lending engine
- Responsible for defining the tech architecture and roadmap for the company
- Spearhead new projects and provide technical strategic planning for new and existing projects
- Stay updated on latest technology and ensure implementation at competitive pricing
- Set up departmental procedures and improve on existing processes
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
- Partner with Sales team and Risk to deliver best in class STP solutions for customers
- Partner with Data analytics / Product to build best in class data analytics and BI capabilities
To succeed in this Head of Technology job, you will need to possess experience in working with Salesforce.
- 10 to 20 years' experience including minimum of five years’ experience as full stack engineer
- Have extensive experience in working with outsourcing projects, and maintain QA and delivery times
- Experience in web-based application development (HTML5, CSS, SASS, PHP, JQuery)
This fintech company aims to be one of the fastest growing fintech companies in ASEAN.
If you are ambitious and looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.