Salary + 13th month salary + performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 08 May 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 140000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A start-up company has a job vacancy for a Solution Architect. This company is looking for a passionate, driven, digital native to be a key part of driving growth on their digital platforms through innovation and product optimisation.
About the Solution Architect Role:
A solution architect plays an important role in the development of software systems, from gathering and translating requirements into workable designs to directing the activities of the rest of the development team. This role requires excellent attention to detail, view of the big picture, creative problem solving, and ability to think short and long-term.
- Examine functional specifications and translate them into system guidelines that shape project development
- Lead the collaborative process of creating and evolving system designs that strike the appropriate balance between meeting current needs and facilitating future evolutions
- Find ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems
- Be responsible for conducting research into existing systems, devising solutions that work within those systems
- Meet directly with clients to demonstrate solutions
- Answer questions regarding software capabilities and requirements
- Work to resolve issues that arise during the development cycle
To be a successful candidate, you should be able to make a decision, be able to consider input and alternatives, and explain the rationale to a technical as well as a non technical audience.
- Experience in writing code, designing systems
- Strong experience with open source and free development platforms (like Node, Go, Java, PHP, …), AWS Cloud design and development, data design
- Real experience with REST, API, messaging, data storage systems (relational, document, and key/value), microservices and event driven systems
This is a start-up company, committed to building innovative digital solutions, providing their customers with an exceptional experience.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.