Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Engineering Manager job has just become available at an US company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Engineering Manager role:
With a dedicated focus on people management and engineering operations, Engineering Manager plays a crucial position in this organisation. You will help to hire, coach, and develop the best technical talent in order to ensure world-class innovative solutions delivered to clients.
- Collaborate closely with other company functions, onboard new engineers effectively
- Set performance and development goals for engineer; present and describe opportunities for growth to help achieve career goals
- Take responsibility of the team’s performance on product development and customer projects
- Develop regular cadence of communication and feedback within your team and with other teams and organisational functions to ensure organisational success
- Provide technical solutions and high-level architecture
- Mentor engineers with technical career growth plans
To be a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years as an Engineering Manager in MNCs.
- Having more than 10 years of experience in software development
- Proficient in at least one of various programming languages such as Java, .Net, Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.
- Proven project leadership and strong performance track record, with consistently positive feedback from team members
- Demonstrated role model for time management and organisational skills
- Be able to provide empathetic and meaningful constructive feedback that helps individuals as well as teams grow and improve
- Strong proficient in English skills
This company needs no introduction and is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Engineering Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.