Salary Very attractive benefit
Consultant Le Tran (Mia)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 it Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 400000000 500000000 500000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the most recognised companies based in Hanoi, Vietnam is looking for a CIO.
About the CIO role:
You will be responsible for leading the information technology to deliver all technology-related capabilities, products, and services required to achieve stable IT operations and long-term business success.
- Provides institution-wide leadership and strategic direction in the development, management, and operation of shared information services
- Establishes effective IT governance and acts as a trusted advisor for the BOD to understand the needs and to shape the digital agenda
- Leads and coordinates the development and implementation of integrated, strategic IT plans and policies; ensures smooth collaboration with the IT divisions of group and ensures compliance with group regulations regarding IT systems and security
- Leads, guides, and oversees the institutional information technology budgeting process. Provides leadership in cost and productivity analysis
- Leads the process of determining the priorities, projects, and future directions of IT functions
- Integrates and coordinates the development and implementation of IT programs in order to achieve maximum institution-wide efficiency and synergies
- Leads and guides the design, establishment, and maintenance of the organisational structure and staffing required to accomplish effectively goals and objectives in information technologies
- Provides guidance and counsel to the BOD in the examination and definition of objectives for existing and proposed information systems and for the design of improved systems
To succeed in the role, you need to have a deep expertise in technology and an ability to develop a clear vision and strategy for technology.
- Graduate degree in computer science, IT, or relevant field
- At least 10 years' experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specific to a higher education environment
- An understanding of technology in higher education and a vision for the future
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, of best practices in IT policies and procedures, and of IT tools and techniques
- Background in designing and developing IT systems and in planning IT implementation at a university
This leading firm needs no introduction and is regarded as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career in Vietnam, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.