Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Clement Chretien
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 260000000 370000000 370000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With significant investment to drive growth following newly raised funds, our client is seeking an experienced CTO to serve as a key player during this exciting time. This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of the business working for a disrupting player to provide strategic direction for the technology products and support the company wide application development.
About the CTO Role:
In this business critical role we are looking for individuals with strong interests in cloud and DevSecOps ways of working.
- Create and maintain Information Technology & Management strategies in line with the business needs and in keeping up with current / ahead of best practices
- Ensure Information Technology and Management are in-line with agreed strategy and policy from top management, directly from the board.
- Developing new security strategies to manage emerging risks in Cloud & agile/DevSecOps operating environments.
- Collaborating with team members and top management to deliver development strategy, governance, security, and data analytics;c
- Manage the relationships with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims and financial constraints and ongoing service is in-line with agreed contracts.
- Ownership of the annual information technology capital and operational expense budgets.
- Develop the information technology team, working to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, conduct appraisals and supported to continually improve their performance and results.
To succeed in this role, you are a strong influencer who possesses excellent communication skills. You will also have the oversight to grow the right skill sets, plan resources and share knowledge to ensure there are no gaps with the possibility to move towards AI, machine learning areas.
- Previous experience as a CTO for an E-commerce company preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in the Technology industry
- Strong background in Web Application Development
- Experience working with established start-up companies and fast paced environment
- A strong technology/creative tech background delivering across multiple platforms
- Experience delivering brand/product-based apps to consumers
- Planning and scoping experience
- Experience with technology vendor selection
- Experience managing and recruiting teams
- A proven track record of delivering customer centric, well-engineered products
- Knowledge or strong interests for DevSecOps and new trends such as AI/Machine Learning
This international firm needs no further introduction.
If you believe your career path is in line with the description, if you think you can add value, this is the role for you.
Please apply with an updated CV and highlight your motivation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.