Senior Technical Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Technical Manager job has just become available at a well-known group in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Senior Technical Manager role:
The Senior Technical Manager will be responsible for design and continuous development of a global payments platform, as well as providing software architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the IT development team. Working in conjunction with the Payment Product team, you will use your knowledge in IT system design and understanding in payments to design innovative software solutions to meet business needs. This role will report directly to CTO.
- Design, develop and execute innovative, customer driven technical solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Identify any product/functionality/technical gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary enhancements to support delivery
- Own the technical delivery of a working solution from design to working with partner engineering teams during integration, testing, implementation and launch
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality solutions
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development teams as well as the management and execution of software development projects against delivery commitments and project plans
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Work closely with internal teams including Product designer, Solution architect, compliance, Risk, information security, support and operations to ensure all aspects of a launch are managed
- Support other Product/ Biz/ Biz support teams in designing, developing, and deploying scalable technologies that will lead to increased user satisfaction
To succeed in the role, you must have 10 years of working experience in a Lead Backend development position at a high-scaled user size (at least 3-5M monthly active users)
- At least five years in the relevant position or 10 years of working experience in a Lead Backend development position at a high-scaled user size ~ at least 3-5M monthly active users. Candidate from E-Banking, Payment, and E-commerce industry is a BIG PLUS
- Strong coding and programming experience with Java EE and hands-on experience in open source framework, familiar with implementation in Spring, iBatis, Kafka, Zookeeper and relational database. NoSQL database experience would be a plus
- Extensive experience building scalable, fault tolerant distributed transaction systems. Design and development experience in large e-commerce sites, core banking systems and telecommunications systems is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills; take work seriously and rigorously, with zeal and dedication, along with a strong penchant for quality; clarity in thinking
- Creative thinker willing to challenge the status quo to bring a better solution to market
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Native/ Fluent in Vietnamese
This company needs no introduction and is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Technical Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.