Salary VND45000000 - VND50000000 per month + other company benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 25 November 2016
A telco company having 40 branches and 4000 employees with sales and service covering Asia, Europe, North America, and South America is looking for a Technical Manager to be fully in charged of project implementation.
About the Technical Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting network change and assisting the project implementation.
- Work with Partners / Customers to implement the POC tests
- RMA/DOA handling
- Project Implementation in significant cases
- Provide practical training and advice to customers and channels
To succeed in this role, you will need to have four to five years of hands-on experience in Routing and Switching, Wireless, Security areas.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Sound knowledge of the vendor products, such as Cisco Router / Switch / Wireless controller, Fortinet Firewall
- In depth knowledge of routing technology - static routing, OSPF, BGP, IGMP, multicast routing, QOS, MST, VRRP…
- In depth knowledge of wireless technology – CAPWAP tunnel, MIMO, L2/L3 roaming, BYOD concept…
- Good knowledge of security technology – IPsec VPN, SSL VPN, DDOS, DLP etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
- Vendor product certification is a plus e.g. CCNP, CCNA
This company provides end-to-end network solutions for telecom carriers, financial services, government agencies, education and enterprises to create values for customer networks.
If you would like to challenge yourself with the newly setting up business in Vietnam, this is the role for you.