Recruitment Consultant Vietnam - Technology
Salary competitive + quarterly bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hali Yusof
Date posted 17 November 2016
Situated at the heart of the central business district of Ho Chi Minh City, Robert Walters Vietnam specialises in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services. Due to ongoing expansion in our Vietnam office, we are now seeking highly driven individuals for our Technology Recruitment Division.
Robert Walters is growing significantly and there are plenty of opportunities to differentiate yourself as a recruitment consultant and carve out a profitable business.
Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. The Consultant will work on a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
This is a sales driven role and the objective of a recruitment consultant is to meet the needs of both the client and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is not a simple case of skills matching, but one of truly understanding a client's business and its culture, as well as the career aspirations and expectations of a candidate.
Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses.
Focus and Responsibilities of the opportunity include:
- Further development of key existing relationships with Robert Walters' long list of PSL clients
- Driving Business Development initiatives and securing new business opportunities
- Educating our client base on the benefits of our services
- Involvement in the 360 degree recruitment process
- Working closely with internal business partners in client development and candidate attraction
- Providing Robert Walters candidates and clients with exceptional service and support
- Developing and mentoring junior recruitment consultants
- Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
You will receive training and mentorship to ensure a successful transition into your role no matter what level you join at. Robert Walters provides a rewarding and supportive environment that is conducive to success.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and one of the world's largest professional recruitment consultancies. The Singapore office specialises in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following disciplines and industries: accountancy & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & support, supply chain, procurement & logistics as well as technical healthcare. Established in 1985, the Group has built a global presence spanning 25 countries.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451