Recruitment Consultant -Technology
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 11 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters Vietnam is hiring in our Technology division—this is one of the busiest desks for those who seek unparalleled growth opportunities and have a passion in Tech. We need people who have a sales-driven mindset, someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital.
What’s in it for you?
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you are a highly motivated individual with 3 to 5 years’ successful industry experience in the Digital and/or Technology sector looking to leverage your industry experience into a sales-driven role, we would like to hear from you.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- A total of 3 to 5 years’ professional working experience in any Digital & Technology function
- Successful Sales and/or Recruiters with a passion for digital & technology are welcomed to apply
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451