Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hanh Tran
Date posted 17 October 2016
A European Pharmaceutical business is having an excellent opportunity for a qualified Compliance professional. This person will be responsible for full scope of compliance activities for its expanding healthcare unit in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
About the Compliance Manager role:
You will be responsible for establishing and implementing an effective compliance program to promote and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations with special focus to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct as to the promotion of medicines and interaction with healthcare professionals, healthcare institutions and patient organisations.
- Member of the divisional Country Leadership Team
- Primary point of contact for the CDH/divisional management team in all compliance matters
- Develop a country specific training plan and performs and tracks training to all local PH and CH functions (incl. third party field force staff) on matters related to corporate compliance, code compliance, and relevant SOPs relating to interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Healthcare Organisations (HCOs)
- Implement all code compliance activities and lead compliance projects/compliance efforts initiated or delegated by the Head of LPC at country level for PH and CH; advise and guide local management in all code compliance related areas; conduct ongoing review, analysis
- Develop and maintain proper internal processes ensuring that promotional activities relating to general compliance, code compliance or legal anti-bribery rules are checked in advance as well as processes for follow-up (e.g. implement approval procedure)
- Establish in cooperation with other functions the required documents and other tools, including e.g. a compliance and code compliance manual for employees, "Do's and Don'ts", standard form agreements/contracts, approval forms and templates
To succeed in this Compliance Manager job, you will need to have at least 3 years of experience in Healthcare compliance.
- University degree, in auditing, law, finance, accounting or related areas
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in internal control system/compliance related functions at multinational companies or similar experience in a consulting/law firm
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical business is an strong advantage, especially related the relevant codices in Vietnam
- Strong analysis skills to assess risks appropriately considering short and long term effects, to identify root causes of issues and corrective actions
- Good capability evaluating and balancing risks with business needs and processes
- Ability to influence, persistent in following up, attention to detail
- Very good command of English & Vietnamese – written and oral, especially legal/contractual language
- Ability to build long term, partnerships with internal management and staff
- Experience in cooperating with members of Senior Management Teams
- Good writing skills with regards to comprehensive reports and standard
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and a truly international career.
If you are a talented and focused compliance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Compliance Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.