Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 13 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A fast growing retail company is looking for a Legal Manager, based in HCMC, to lead its expanding team, mainly in charge of the operation and investment matters.
About the Legal Manager Role:
In this role, you will be managing a team of 3-4 counsels to support daily company operation and investment matters. Report directly to CEO, who is based in HCMC city.
- Provide high quality legal advice in connection with the daily retail operation and corporate matters
- Represent the corporation when interact with related/third parties and government authorities on legal matters
- Support on special projects (foreign investment, capital injection…) as required
- Conduct legal and compliance training to team members and company staffs and help ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and groups’ internal procedures and policies
- Keep the management team updated on new laws and regulations and potential risks relating to the company business and operations
- Manage and develop legal member’s career path fitting in company's growth
- All other ad hoc legal matters (foreign investments, dispute settlements, litigations…)
To succeed in this role, you need to have minimum seven years of experience in retail/trading environment.
- A degree in Law (LLB or LLM), with minimum seven years' experience, of which at least three years in management roles
- Prior experience in retail/e-commerce and investment is highly preferable
- Flexible, highly adaptable and able to cope with regularly changing priorities while still delivering a high standard of service
- ‘Hands-on’ approach
- Good interpersonal skills, results oriented, self-motivated, able to negotiate and manage conflict, planning and organising skills and strong project management skills
The fast-paced, quickly evolving nature of the retail business empowers individuals who enjoy tackling challenges and generating initiatives to accommodate it’s growth.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Legal Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.