Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 26 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A multinational company in retail segment is looking for a Legal Manager to join its team based out in HCMC. You will report directly to Legal Director regarding day-to-day operation of the company's retail portfolio.
About the Legal Manager Role:
The corporation’s retail portfolio is critical to driving its success, as such they are looking to recruit a Legal Manager based out in Ho Chi Minh City to support it's operation. You will work in a team of 8 in-house counsels and report directly to Legal Director.
- Advise and counsel on it's day to day groups' retail operation and all legal corporate matters
- Devise a streamlined and lean legal structure
- Set operating procedures across the group's various subsidiaries
- All other ad hoc legal matters
To succeed in this Legal Manager role, you should have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) or LLM with minimum five years' experience
- Prior experience in retail or consumer business is preferable
- Strong management ability, comfortable working in a large corporation structure managing across layers and different structures
- Ambitious to thrive in an exceptionally international organisation where the group functions must work with business teams across the country to support the business day to day operation
- Good interpersonal skills, results oriented, self-motivated, confident, able to negotiate and manage conflict, planning and organising skills and strong project management skills
The fast-paced retail nature of the group empowers individuals who enjoy tackling challenges and constantly suggest initiatives to drive a lean and streamlined operation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Legal Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.