Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A multinational conglomerate in F&B sector is looking to hire a Legal Manager to join its expanding team based in HCMC.
About the Legal Manager Role:
Reporting to Legal Director, you will be joining the Legal team based in HCMC to support all its day to day business activities including corporate and manufacturing affairs.
- Check, review and comment the outgoing and incoming contracts with third parties to ensure law compliance and protect company's interest
- Provide legal advices for arising issues from other departments to ensure their activities are in compliance with the prevailing laws & regulations
- Coordinate with relevant departments to get and clarify sufficient information for legal consultancy.
- Index, classify and manage company's contracts/legal documents (including electronic database) for easy retrieving
In order to perform well in this Legal Manager role, you should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, along with solid legal advisory experience of at least 5 years across reputable law firms or international corporations.
- University degree in Law.
- Memberships of Bar Association in VN (preferable)
- At least 5-year experience in Law consultation
- Communication skills both English / Vietnamese (verbal & written).
- Good communication/Interpersonal Skills.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
This company is one of the biggest MNCs in F&B industry globally with strong focus and well-established legal management system in the organisation.
If you are cable and motivated, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply to day or call me for more information.