Legal Compliance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-11 legal 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international logistics provider is looking to create a new Legal Compliance Manager role for their Vietnam operation. Candidates with at least 7 years of experience with legal background are highly preferred .
About the Legal Compliance Manager role:
In this newly established role, you will be providing Legal and Compliance support across business divisions within the Group through out Vietnam and reporting directly to Country General Manager based in HCMC.
- Provide consultation on contractual logistic agreements
- Oversee appropriate applications of logistic activities on hazardous & non-hazardous substances
- Conduct periodic reviews and/or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed as per the company quality management system (QMS) and environmental management system (EMS)
- Act as the appointed Quality Management Representative (QMR) of the company
- Ensure compliance with AEO and other governmental security initiative/ regulations
- Conduct or jointly conduct investigations on both internal and external compliance issues
- Assess tasks, compliance, or operational risks and exercise risk management strategies
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies
- Keep management closely informed and prepare periodical regional office risk management system reports
- Ensure that risk management systems are implemented effectively and followed in all departments
- Review subcontractors’ practices and identify areas for improvements in cargo handling, loss/damage and security
- Graduated bachelor or postgraduate academic credentials. Preferably coming from a Legal background
- Experience: 3 to 5+ years experience in a corporate legal and compliance role in a multi-national company or large local company preferably in the logistics industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
The company is one of the world-leading logistics providers with a wide network branches across the globe, with a particular focus to grow further in Asia.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this Legal Compliance Manager is the role for you.
Apply today or call me for more information.