Head of Legal - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Salary USD5,000 - USD8,000 per month + Attractive salary + AllowancesFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062018-12-29 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An exciting opportunity as a Head of Legal for a global company in Cambodia has arisen. This position will be based in Phnom Penh and reporting to country CEO and regional Legal office. Vietnamese qualified lawyers with at least ten years of experience are preferable.
About the Head of Legal Role:
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the CEO, together with a team of 3 staffs to provide legal advisory in term of corporate, regulations and compliance the company.
- Provide legal opinions, advise legal/regulatory issues, prepare/finalise legal documents (including contracts) for day-to-day works of corporate services
- Ensure that the company complies with key legislation such as the company’s act, consumer law, customs, taxation, labour, data protection and others relevant
- Provides legal analysis, and coordinate with regional and global team in relation to draft regulations affecting the company’s business in Cambodia
- Support during the engagement process to advocate for the company’s positions and facilitate and maintain regular Regulation Committee Meeting
- In charge of drafting and/or coordinating legal and regulation update reports to region and global
- In charge of compliance issues (such as record management, standards of business conducts, contract management policy, international marketing principles) for the company
- Participate in cross-functional projects and audits when required
- Represent the company in litigation in relation to corporate services (if any)
- Train and assist in know how development for the company
- Graduate degree in Law and qualified lawyer in Vietnam
- At least 10 years' working for law firms/policy consulting companies or multinational corporations
- Good understanding legal framework, taxation system, court procedures and enactment of legislation of Cambodia
- Good understanding commercial laws including contract law, investment law, commercial laws, IP/trademark law, land law, banking law and labour law
- Excellent English command and interpersonal skills due to the nature of the business
This international organisation needs no introduction and they are looking for talented and ambitious individual who would like to tackle new challenges and stepping up in their career.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.
Apply today for call me for further details.