Legal & Compliance (Senior) Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Senior Manager job has been opened at one of the leading business in pharmaceutical and medical device field. Key responsibilities cover Legal, Compliance and Risk Management agenda for the business in Vietnam. Position is based in HCMC.
About the (Senior) Manager Legal & Compliance Role:
In this role, you will lead and manages a team in charge of legal, compliance and risk management for the company.
- Provides a variety of general corporate/ commercial legal & compliance advisory to the business
- Act as an advisor on legal issues involving the organisation's government and regulatory compliance
- Reviews legal data and advises the company on appropriate legal action to be taken
- Oversees or otherwise coordinates legal matters handled by outside counsel
- Compliance: Take a driving role in promoting the high standards of integrity. Ensure compliance in line with global guidelines as well as local laws and regulations through adequate procedures and process controls. Foster a climate and culture of compliance through training, monitoring and pro-actively addressing compliance issues.
- Monitoring & Risk Management: Operate as an independent function to give assurance to senior management that business activities are executed within an adequate control framework and under consideration of the associated risks. Ensure adequate procedures to timely identify gaps within local policies, processes, procedures and systems and drive initiatives to close these gaps.Selects, develops and evaluates employees to ensure the efficient operation of the function
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of ten years of experience in Legal and Compliance field in MNCs with particular exposure to FMCGs, Pharmaceutical or other consumer-based industries.
- Bachelor degree in law in Vietnam
- Minimum 10 years' experience in legal, compliance and risk management
- Profound knowledge of Vietnam regulations - popular contractual and compliance practices
- People management & leadership experience required
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (written and oral)
The company is a leading professional medical device firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.