Legal (Senior) Manager - Investment Dept - Real Estate
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 23 April 20192019-05-17 2019-06-22 legal 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
A multi-business group with strong exposure to Real Estate development is looking for a Legal Manager/Senior Manager to support its growth through new investments and M&A. This position will be based in HCMC and report to the Managing Director of Investment.
About the Legal (Senior) Manager - M&A/Investment role:
In this crical role, you will be leading Legal Team to support in terms of new project initiation and development for the organisation, which is a multi-business group with long-standing establishment in Vietnam.
- Make legal assessments of new projects
- Lead due diligence; drafting, reviewing various kinds of investment/deal documents for the approval and implementation of the new projects (BCC/JV contracts, SHA, SPA etc.)
- Render legal opinion or advice on issues relating to the investment project, including operational issues
- Assist with the creation of all phases of a new investment opportunity (market analysis, strategic fit, economic models, and integration plans) and the communication of the case to all internal stakeholders, including executive committees
- Manage external stakeholders participating in the projects including external lawyers, regulatory and financial advisors; investment bankers etc.
- Legal risk management: liaise with relevant departments/teams/project companies to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken
- Internal policy development: Review internal policies, advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory requirements
- Legal team management
To be successful in this position, you will need to have at least eight years of legal experience across both reputable law firms and real estate corporations in Vietnam.
- University degree in law
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of law, investment and finance
- Minimum 8 years of experience in law firms and/or real estate development organisations in Vietnam
- Leadership and management skill
- Communication, interpersonal relations, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognise needs, solve problems, anticipate issues and develop solutions; excellent business judgement and strategic thinking
This is one of the leading high-end developer in residential, commercial and hospitality estate. Their motto of growth is through developing outstanding teams and partnering with international leading partners to provide world class services for their customers.
If you have a depth of experience in real estate industry and would like to apply your legal skills to one of the most exciting real estate projects to happen in Vietnam, then this is a great position for you.
Apply today or contact me for further job details.