Country Legal Counsel
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Country Legal Counsel job has just become available at one of the most growing fintech start-up in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Head of Local Business Unit, this is a role for legal experts who would like to experience in this fast-growing and challenging corporate start-up and its industry.
About the Country Legal Counsel Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for leading Legal function to provide legal, regulatory, compliance advice to the business. You, ideally with your experience in payment and financial services, will handle related Government regulators, managing contracts & governance matters.
- Contract review & management
- Advising on payment and financial services in regards of licensing & compliance accross business units
- Represent the company and interface directly with regulatory agencies and external counsel, as appropriate
- Working closely with regional and country legal teams on payments regulation and product design.
- Identifying potential risks, recommending risk mitigation, reviewing product user experience in accordance with legal & compliance standards
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess outstanding communication skills.
- Minimum eight years' work experience in similar role
- Corporate and regulatory experience in technology, payments and financial services legal practice
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
This company is recognised as the unicorn start-up especially in its regional hub. Following its fintech platform in 2018, it grew to be one of the leading players in mobile payments. Over the course of 2018, the company has managed to attract a range of industry-leading partners to build payments and financial services infrastructure tailored to the needs of micro-entrepreneurs in the region.
If you are confident, driven and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.