Head of Government Affairs - FinTech
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 28 May 20192019-06-03 2019-07-27 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A regional leading digital-based financial service platform has a job opening, and is looking for a Head of Corporate Affairs to support its development of strategic government and community partnerships.
About the Head of Government Affairs Role:
In this critical role, you will be advising and initiating key partnerships with local stakeholders in public and private sectors to advocate for the business growth and operation in Vietnam.
- Establish key partnerships with relevant governments stakeholders, serve as our team liaison with government stakeholders and represent our team at key government meetings and events to help the team achieve its social mission
- Manage key partnerships with community stakeholders in public and private sector.
- Establish key partnerships with public sector organisations and the private sector to help the company achieve its social mission
- Lead strategic advisory on public affairs
- Work with the local country team and verticals to establish a clear social mission and develop a strategic action plan and initiatives to achieve our social mission
- Establish and manage strategic government relations & partnerships
To succeed in the Head of Government Affairs job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have at least 10 years' experience in public and/or government affairs in Vietnam.
- At least 10 years' experience in public and/or government affairs in the Vietnam, leading teams, strategic advisory & planning, and partnership and project management;
- Experienced working with government, start ups or social enterprises is highly preferred.
- Being sharp business communicator, resourceful and hungry for learning about issues, current events, motivations and persuasions of people in the public sphere.
- Demonstrate relentless pursuit of excellence and possesses positive attitude
- Skilled in delivering results and can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly values teamwork, adapt quickly to local contexts, highly detail-oriented, flexible and being a problem-solver.
This is one of the most successful e-commerce businesses in the world and is well-known for its strong footprint in Vietnam and have continuously gained success through excellent customer service and innovative business model.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Government Affairs role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.