Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Legal Manager/Legal Counsel job has just become available at a global clothing and apparel brands based in Ho Chi Minh City. This is the newly created position who will lead the legal function who will work closely with BoM and global Legal department for the execution of their business in Vietnam.
About the Legal Manager/Legal Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for providing legal consultation to Board of Management and working closely with global Legal department to help Vietnam Business Unit follow with legal guideline of the Group.
- Handle commercial matters and bring clarity and control to contracting in UQVN
- Negotiate and advise on such contracts, so that all contracts, projects and strategic business initiatives are appropriately negotiated to deliver maximum value whilst meeting all required commercial objectives and deadlines (especially, commercial lease agreement)
- Provide appropriate end-to-end legal commercial, regulatory and compliance advice, including but not limited to compliance with Data Privacy Act, Customer Protection, and Labour management
- Prepare annual project plans, and exercise appropriate cost management and control with all external advisers to meet the Legal function's targets to reduce third party spend
- Work closely with global and regional legal and compliance team to lead on compliance matters in the company
To succeed in this Legal Manager/Legal Counsel, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with other departments and Board of Management, be quick on action and solution-oriented.
- Bachelor degree in law, five years' post admission experience in administrative and commercial law
- Strong self-starter and collaborator, quick thinker/researcher/decision maker and strong self-managed legal issues finding and solving skills required, able to manage project and navigate the business department members
- Experience in international contracts and business
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to be compliant with applicable laws and corporate policies and process
This global clothing firm needs no introduction as it has high brand awareness via their business since 1998. They have operated successful chains of stores across the continents and now setting their footprint to Vietnam market. Great culture, great development plan for any individual who would like to take up challenge and providing legal solutions for the growth of business.
If you are driven, determined and would like to engage in the organisation who is focused on developing their people to the highest standards, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Manager/Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.