Legal & Compliance Manager
Salary 13th month
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 legal Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exiciting Legal & Compliance Manager job has just become available at a fintech start-up based in Ho Chi Minh City. The position shall be leading legal function and report directly to the CEO.
About the Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for providing legal advice on operations and business strategies to facilitate business growth.
- Providing legal advice for the structuring and implementation of fintech solutions which is backed up by related legal research.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, including but not limited to customer facing terms, partnership agreements, marketing and technology agreements, supply agreements, and intellectual property licensing agreements.
- Providing legal support on daily operational matters.
- Assisting with operating license applications and regulatory filings, and in dealing with regulators.
- Providing support in due diligence, drafting/reviewing deal agreements, and actively managing deal process and execution.
To succeed in the Legal & Compliance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, a strong self-starter and a legal innovator who's both legally strong and commercially practical.
- Minimum seven to nine years of relevant professional experience, private practice in top-tier law firms is preferred.
- Experience in fast-evolving industries i.e technology, e-commerce or fintech
- Experience in trade, corporate/commercial, TMT, IP, data privacy, M&A, and/or consumer protection related issues is preferred
This is a fintech startup established by a leading financial institution based in North Europe. They aim at offering tech-enabled financial products and services from financial institutions to customers through digital ecosystems in SEA.
If you are self-motivated, independent who would like to take up challenges to create substantial value and impacts, this is the exciting role for you.
Apply today to discuss the new opportunity.