Project Licensing Manager - Real Estate
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-13 legal Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A foreign invested Real Estate development corporation in Vietnam is looking for a Project Licensing Manager (Legal background prefered) to take care of its Initial Licensing Procedure for the ongoing and new projects throughout Vietnam based in HCMC with occasional travel to project sites.
About the Project Licensing Manager role:
In this critical position, you will be responsible for planning and managing the implementation of all legal procedures as required by law to ensure adequate legal documents for projects of interest of the company.
- Prepare, review and coordinate the submission of project legal documents to obtain principal approval, master plan approval, investment license, basic/technical design, construction permit, LURCs
- Proactively identify and interpret new State guidance and regulations, as well as changes to existing guidance and regulations
- Develop and maintain professional/technical relationships with state and local regulatory agencies and case managers
- Responsible for driving new business development opportunities from new and existing clients
- Manage initial legal due diligence and provide input on legal aspects of potential projects during investment evaluation process
- Responsibilities may include recruiting, mentoring, managing and developing careers for the team members
To succeed in this position, you should possess at least 5 years of experience in the same position / scope at similar organisations having operation in Vietnam, especially international real estate development corporations.
- Tertiary qualification or higher in Law, Economics, Architecture & Planning, Construction, Project management or equivalent
- At least eight years of experience, in which five years in similar positions in real estate corporations or real estate-focused funds
- Possess strong knowledge and practice of the Law in the areas of Business, Investment, Trade, Real Estate, M&A, Labor, Tax, Litigation,
- Intensive knowledge of corporate law, land, planning, real estate, business mergers and acquisitions, project transfer, housing sales and purchases etc.
- Candidate is expected to spend 1-2 day fieldwork per week in off-site or project company offices outside of Ho Chi Minh City
This real estate development corporation needs no introduction and is an employer of choice for investment and real estate professionals in Vietnam.
If you are an excellent project legal professional that wants to utilise your outstanding skills in a highly professional environment then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.