International Legal Counsel
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-10-11 building-and-construction Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 80000000 150000000 150000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting International Legal Counsel job has become available at one of the largest power producers based in Hanoi, Vietnam. Reporting to Regional Legal Counsel, this is the role for a legal expert who would like to explore the cycle of project legal and setting up business.
About the International Legal Counsel role:
In this business, you will advice for the setting up of the representative office of the Group in Vietnam, based in Hanoi. You will also be the Legal Counsel to advise for the project of the Group and support on the day-to-day business operations.
- International contract drafting and negotiation in regards of joint development program, joint venture & shareholder's agreement, power purchase agreement, gas supply agreement, construction agreement, Public Private Partnership agreement
- Support on the overall legal aspects of development, construction and operation of the project on behalf of the Group
- Working with local stakeholders for the implementation of the project
- Advising for the setting up of the Group's new representative office in Vietnam
To succeed in this International Legal Counsel role, you would need to be rigorous, tenacious, responsive and flexible with work schedule.
- Law degree; Eight -12 years of PQE in international law firm(s) and/or in-house counsel for MNCs
- Contract drafting and negotiation experience
- Experience of development of major international projects in construction and operation of industrial sites
- Good understanding of project finance, company law, insurance and international taxation
This is one of the leading power producers globally who owns and operates a diverse range of power plants including nuclear, coal, gas, renewable energy. Per recent approval by Vietnam Government, the Group planned to set up their representative office in Vietnam to facilitate for the launch and implementation of their thermal power project.
If you are driven, determined and want to explore the great and exciting experience in this sector, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.