Legal Manager - FMCGs
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 14 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-13 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading MNC is looking to add a Legal Counsel (Manager level) to it's current team based in HCMC to support for the company's operation in Vietnam. Report to Head of Legal, you will provide legal support to Sales/Commercial activities.
About the Legal Counsel (Manager) role:
Reporting to Head of Legal you will be joining the Legal team based in HCMC to support all its day to day business activities, majorly focusing on Sales and Commercial activities
- Modify necessary procedures and actuate the implementation of current laws & regulations to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- To work in person with other departments/ breweries on a weekly basis to conduct legal compliance activities to mitigate law violation/ infringement; penalties/offences
- To execute all necessary dossiers/ applications for corporates certificates/ licenses
- To contact with the local authorities to get useful comments/ advice on necessary information & legal requirements in reality/ common practices for getting new or revised certificates/ licenses, when applicable
- To update & monitor all required legislation related to Vietnam Group’s business
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in legal compliance control
- Manage risk & compliance for Vietnam Group’s business activities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
In order to perform well in this Legal Counsel role, you should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, along with solid legal advisory experience of at least five years across reputable law firms or international corporations.
- University degree in Law
- Memberships of Bar Association in VN (preferable)
- At least five years' experience in Law consultation
- Communication skills both English / Vietnamese (verbal & written)
- Good communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
This company is one of the biggest MNCs in F&B industry globally with strong focus and well-established legal management system in the organisation.
If you are motivated and want to progress your career further, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply to day or call me for more information.