Legal Manager - Industrial Property Development
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-23 property-and-housing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A foreign invested industrial developer is looking to hire two Legal Managers for both their HCM and Hanoi office. Reporting to Legal Director, the managers will be in charge of all legal matters relating to the company's expansion in Vietnam with strong focus on industrial estate acquisitions and developments.
About the Legal Manager Role:
Reporting to Legal Director, you will manage all legal matters relating to the company's expansion in Vietnam with strong focus on industrial estate acquisitions and developments.
- Lead the due diligence, structuring, negotiation and closing of all existing and potential investment projects
- Handle regulatory issues including governmental filings, licenses, approvals and registration of the company
- Ensure all corporate documents and licenses are recorded, renewed and upgraded in a timely manner
- Consult issues arising in the Operation stage of the projects
- Negotiate and draft corporate and commercial agreements i.e purchase and sale agreement, booking agreement, long term lease agreement, construction/ design/ consultancy contracts, marketing services and monitor execution of these agreements
- Monitor litigation or arbitration arising when settling disputes with purchasers, vendors and other parties as needed
- Provide update on new laws and regulations which are relevant to the company business;
- Other tasks as required
To succeed in the position, you should have a minimum five years' experience in commercial/corporate/real estate practice at reputable law firms or real estate companies in Vietnam.
- Vietnamese qualified lawyer
- Minimum five years' experience in commercial/corporate/real estate practice at reputable law firms or real estate companies
- Good understanding of real estate projects, foreign direct investments, mergers and acquisition, corporate and commercial transactions
- Having experience in working with local/state authorities, creating and remaining relationship with authorities;
- Strong sense of responsibility, motivation and initiative, with the confidence and ability to lead deals on a solutions-driven approach
- Self-starter, self-motivated, responsible, trustworthy, and hard-working
This is one of the leading foreign invested developers in Vietnam with strong focus on building integrated platforms for industrial developments. The company is looking for those with strong start-up and self-driven spirit that can support their exponential growth.
If you are a legal professional looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me for further information.