Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 30000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Contract Manager/Legal Counsel position has just become available at one of the most respected IT service companies based in Ho Chi Minh. Reporting directly to Legal & Compliance Manager, APAC region, this is a role for any legal expert who would like to handle independent in-house counsel role at for Vietnam Business Unit.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for managing all related legal in-house matters for the company in Vietnam market, majorly in Contract Management.
- Drafting, reviewing, revising and negotiating supplier and customer Contracts
- Identifying commercial, operational and legal risks and providing advice on how to resolve, mitigate or manage those risks
- Following corporate guidelines and process for contract review and approval
- Enforcing contract management policies and procedures; developing and improving supplier and customer contract templates, contracting policies
- Conducting relevant training for Sales, Marketing and Operations personnel to enhance communications with business teams as to resolve issues
- Co-ordinating with the external legal counsels for litigation matters and corporate secretarial matters
To succeed in this Contract Manager/Legal Counsel job, you will need to be a team player and inspired to achieve or excel with performance goals and quality.
- Knowledge on contract & agreements and being well versed with contractual concepts & clauses
- Seeks to build high stakeholder satisfaction internally and externally
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Four to six years experience in contract management and/or legal practice
This international IT solution provider distributes many leading products in IT sector and highly ranked in Fortune 500 for 10 consecutive years. The culture is moderate and has rooms for your to utilise your capability. Their end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialised skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
If you are driven, determined and want to contribute to this growing corporate environment, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.