Senior Counsel, VP
Location Ho Chi Minh CityCONTRACTOR
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 banking Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 160000000 160000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Senior Counsel job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting to General Counsel, this is a role for a legal counsel who is an expert in their field.
About the Senior Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for providing high quality legal service which generates from your diverse range of legal skills, jurisdictional experience and practice specialisms to senior management and all business functions, along with your team consisting of high-profile Legal Counsels.
- Represent Legal at the assigned bank-wide project and provide legal counsel for matters that could induce legal, financial and/or reputation impacts
- Support General Counsel in managing legal risks within legal functions and support other Legal Counsels to provide on-going legal oversight over the management of legal risks by businesses and functions
- Ensure legal management is fully notified about major issues arising in relevant business areas and major legislative changes in area of expertise
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Liaise with panel law firms and other appropriate external parties
- Adhere to Group policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to business-as-usual, exceptional and project activities
To succeed in this Senior Counsel job, you will need to have the ability to contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- LLB with five - 10 years of PQE
- Solid knowledge and experience of banking and corporate law
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skill
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate environment, they've won many awards throughout their established years of business. Known for its great culture and the high quality service they provide, this is the place for anyone who's looking for growth and best practice. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await for the right person in this excellent Senior Counsel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.