Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 60000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international internet based company is seeking a high-calibre Legal Counsel in Hanoi to support their business unit with a regional remit. The position will be reporting to Regional General Counsel based in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
You will be responsible for advising general corporate matters and managing in-house contract, delivering high quality legal service to internal departments.
- Conducting legal research and providing legal advice to key stakeholders on various legal and regulatory issues
- Managing and providing legal support amongst the different business entities of Group (if required), whilst providing legal support for day-to-day operations of his/her current business entity
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Managing shareholder and corporate secretarial matters
- Dealing with intellectual property matters, including the licensing of technology
- Supporting the implementation of company policies and training in accordance with local regulations from time to time
To succeed in the Legal Counsel position, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with peer legal counsels and other departments amongst the business entities, across borders and internal matrix.
- Certified lawyer with five to eight years PQE. Experience in tech, telecommunication companies or banks is a plus
- Demonstrated professionalism and matching the company’s culture and its core values
- Desirable personality traits: grit, focused, intellectually curious, collaborative, independent, vibrant, dynamic
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skill
This international internet-based company needs no introduction and is recognised as the key market players in the industries they operate in. Their mission is to better the lives of the consumers and SMEs of their region with technology. They operate platforms across digital entertainment, ecommerce and financial services. They pride themselves on innovation, agility and dedication. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven with passion and aptitude to lead the change, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.