Legal & Compliance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 hospitality-and-catering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A a multinational FMCG company is looking for a talented Legal & Compliance Manager to take on the role, lead the team and be responsible for all legal & compliance related matters.
About the Legal & Compliance Manager Role:
In this business, you wil be responsible for providing legal consultation to BOD and to all internal departments, at the same time providing compliance monitoring and implementation to ensure business activities are complied with relevant government, industry and regional compliance standards.
- Provide legal advice to internal stakeholders, update latest laws and regulations
- Prepare and review all contracts and agreements
- Provide legal advice in case of litigation, both preventing and resolving legal issues through out-of-court and in-court settlement.
- Obtaining and renewing major licenses and permits (ERC, IRC,...)
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls; provide on going training to staff to comply with local laws and regional compliance standards
- Ensure highly disciplined compliance with all regulatory and company defined food safety and sanitation standards, systems and procedures
- Develop recommendations for changes to processes and systems to improve performance and productivity whilst ensuring the company complies with all relevant laws and standards.
To succeed in the Legal & Compliance Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with with management team and all internal stakeholders to provide practical and legally-binded solution.
- LLB or higher degree
- Sound knowledge about enterprise law, investment law, tax/finance and labour law
- Over three years PQE
- Dynamic, agile, commercial driven, proactive, analytical, detailed oriented.
This multinational FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised with its strong presence in the field. With great clients internationally and the empowerment work culture, they prove to be a good place for any independent lawyers who would like to bring legal team a valuable part of the organisation.
If you're confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal & Compliance Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.