Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 70000000 70000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding security firm is looking for a talented Legal Manager to take on a newly created role. Reporting directly to CEO, you will be responsible for all legal-related matters.
About the Legal Manager Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for providing legal consultation to BOD and to all internal departments, at the same time providing compliance monitoring to ensure business activities are complied with relevant regulator's standards.
- Review all proposed Contracts/Agreements and other required documentation and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention
- Review and provide legal comments on investment proposals to the management; research and prepare the legal process for each proposed Project accordingly
- Review and provide advise/guidance to the management any legal implications in the implementation of any relevant internal policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of company’s operating activities and ensure compliance with any new and existing laws and regulations
- Working with relevant regulators SSC, HOSE, MOF, SBV... on relevant legal matters
To succeed in the Legal Manager job, you will need to have attention to details and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with with management team and all internal stakeholders to provide practical and legally-binding solution.
- LLB or higher degree
- Sound knowledge about Enterprise Law, Joint stock companies/Foreign Own Joint stock Companies operating in Financial Service Sector
- Five years and above PQE including three years experience in security companies preferably
- Dynamic, agile, commercial driven, proactive, analytical, detailed oriented
This Korean based security company has started their business in Vietnam in the past year and progressed with a growing pace. With dynamic work culture, they prove to be a good place for any lawyer who would like to bring legal function a valuable part of the organisation. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you're driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.