Senior Legal Counsel
Salary Attractive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 07 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city legal/in-house-legal 2023-03-14 2023-05-06 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A great position of Senior Legal Counsel has become available in an automation and engineering company based in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Senior Legal Counsel Role:
You will report directly to APAC Regional General Counsel. As a Senior Legal Counsel & Country Corporate Counsel, you will be responsible for company in Vietnam legal and fiduciary obligations and working closely with the country’s management team and board to ensure that the local entity complies with its fiduciary obligation.
- Providing legal advice and counsel to the business across either a broad range of legal issues, as well as managing dispute and litigation matters as directed
- Supporting reviews of local language legal documents and provides advice on local law were requested by the legal counsels of the other business areas
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating of a wide array of contracts (i.e., frame agreements, sales or procurement contracts, NDA, channel partner, consortium etc), including conducting risk analysis and giving advice on risk mitigation steps
- Creating legal forms and best practice. Work with the business teams to develop legal templates and processes for new business and commercial models
- Anticipating and identifying legal issues of concern to management and proactively developing effective legal strategies and practical solutions
- Ensuring good corporate governance in accountability at country level, supporting implementation of the Code of Conduct and on-going integrity training and assists in investigation and resolution of any integrity issues that arise
- Responsible for the implementation of relevant legal and integrity directives and instructions, as well as monitoring on-going integrity
- Managing and liaising with external service providers, including external legal counsel, ensuring that all external advice is provided in a cost-effective way
To succeed in this Legal Counsel position, you should have minimum 10 years' working experience. You must have experience in law firm and inhouse experience in MNC company.
- A bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable law school is required, with eligibility to practice law in Vietnam
- An individual who has strong communication skills and capabilities to manage legal and compliance issues in multiple jurisdiction and diversified background
- Strong business acumen
- Team player with strong communication skills, influencing, leadership and stakeholder engagement skills to achieve optimal company outcomes
- Fluent spoken, reading and written English and Vietnamese language
This company is a leader in the industry and they have a great reputation in the market.
If you have solid experience as a lawyer and are seeking for a growing environment to work in, then this Senior Legal Counsel role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7907
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023One of the biggest group in food and beverage industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Legal and Compliance Director.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023One of the world’s biggest group in healthcare industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for a recently created position of Legal & Compliance Manager.