Corporate Affairs Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 12 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city legal/in-house-legal 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the world’s biggest group in FMCG based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Corporate Affairs Manager.
About the Corporate Affairs Manager:
You will report to Head of Corporate Affairs & Communications and the role will be responsible to support business operations and growth in line with other functions/regional/global direction protecting or increase volume/profit, support product and business expansion and engage our stakeholders.To ensure the anticipation and assessment of change in the political, legislative, and regulatory environment which create commercial risk and competitive opportunity for the company in the market, and for the development and implementation of strategies and programs which minimise risk and maximise advantage in a responsible, proactive manner.
- Protect and uphold company corporate reputation
- Develop an effective stakeholder’s management (including a full mapping of key political and regulatory stakeholders, frequency visit and engagement plan actions)
- Monitor regulatory affairs by nurturing relationship with key government and ministries, de-prioritise or moderate business impacts in coordination with regional/global
To succeed in this position, you should have at least seven years solid corporate & government affairs experience in a corporate environment, preferably in multinational FMCG industry.
- University degree or above. Major in Legal or Public Relation degree is a plus
- Interpersonal relations & influencing skills
- Strategic thinking is necessary
- Corporate/external/government affairs experience is a must
- Entrepreneur mindset is a plus
- Paralegal knowledge is a plus
- Basic financial acumen is a plus
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in FMCG Industry worldwide and in Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in corporate affairs, especially in multinational FMCG and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Corporate Affairs Manager role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7907
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 May 2023A market leader chemicals manufacturing company is looking for Regulatory Affairs Lead to join their team. The company commit to achievement and will provide a place for you to grow personally and professionally. If your goals include building a career at a company where pride, passion and individual initiative really matter, then this company is the place for you.