Head of Internal Control
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 29 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Head of Internal Control job has recently been available at one of the biggest industrial real estate organisations in the APAC region. You will be based in HCMC, and reporting to Regional IC and Country Director of Vietnam business.
About the Head of Internal Control Role:
As the Head of Internal Control & Compliance you will build our internal control and compliance function to perform the full range of risk management, control and review over the organisation's operational effectiveness, with a particular focus on financial processes and compliance. You will ensure our compliance with internal and external financial regulations and help to build robust internal audit practices.
As this function is newly established, you will be required to compose a plan and process for conducting audits within the organisation and form the frameworks needed for different departments to be audit-ready.
- Manage internal audit within the BU, including processes and system, case investigation (including ownership of whistleblowing and conflict-of-interest cases)
- Propose process improvement plan for Internal control and compliance purpose; Provide training and education to staff
- Understand local regulations and law to ensure CFLD fully compliance
- Work with HQ to make sure company's direction and plans are executed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work with non-financial stakeholders and to build a robust audit function.
- At least 10 years' experience working in audit functions within multinational companies or prestigious auditing firms, including particular focus or exposure to the real estate sector
- Education to degree-level in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience, is required
This organisation name needs no introduction and is consider best in class for its quality focus and commitment to city and landscape development in it's operating countries.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me for more information.