Internal Audit Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-04 retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading MNC across various industries (consumer and industrial based) is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to take up leadership position in local Internal Audit function based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Internal Audit Director Role:
In this critical newly created role, you will lead all the internal audit activities, including assessment of the adequacy of current systems and controls, setting up/evaluation risk management and compliance systems and procedures, with reference to applicable laws and regulations. You will report directly to Regional Internal Audit with strong collaboration with senior Vietnam leadership team on defining process improvement opportunities to add value, improve efficiencies and enhance the control environment.
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of the group through the development of an annual program of audit review work
- Conduct operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
- Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations
- Report the results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising
- Assist external auditors in internal control related matters as appropriate
- Promote risk management best practices
- Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and to discuss changes in policies that will impact the system flow of information
- Discuss the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising
- Perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure to progress actions
- Identify process improvement opportunities across the business with focus on adding value, improving efficiencies and enhancing the control environment
- Develop and monitor process improvement and audit recommendation programs, including following through on appropriate actions
- Perform ad-hoc investigations and reviews as necessary and required
The successful candidate should have at least 10 years of experience, preferably in FMCG/ Manufacturing/ Retail/ Consumer Healthcare/ Real Estate industries.
- Relevant licenses, programs or certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Accounting designation: ACCA, CMA, CPA, CIMA, or related
- Minimum 10 years of both internal and external audit experience, preferably at top-tier MNCs
- Good knowledge of COSO framework and SOX compliance
This MNC needs no introduction and is widely recognised as key players in their respective industry. They are looking for top-notch individuals, who are ambitious enough to sail with it's exponential growth.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me for more information.