Internal Audit Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An international consumer product company is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their fast growing business in Vietnam. Interested applicants
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this Internal Audit Manager role, you will perform all tasks and projects related to audit, risk and compliance review/assessment and internal control improvement. Based in HCMC, you will report directly to Regional Audit Director.
- Continuously enhance the internal control of Vietnam business operation to provide assurance of a strong control environment
- Formulate audit plans and programs, preparation of audit reports as well as providing support on the daily operations of the internal audit department
- Identify and assess risks relevant to the company activities in order to establish the audit plan
- Evaluate internal control effectiveness at specified audit projects in Vietnam and other Asia Pacific countries as assigned
- Assist with the preparation and rollout of regional policies and procedures; monitor site compliance
- Follow up with different business units and functions to actively address control-related issues efficiently
- Coordinate and assist SOX implementation, compliance and testing
- Research on SOX compliance and any special project requirements, as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you should have above 7 years of experience in both internal/external audit across reputable business organisations in Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Auditing/Accounting. Having other professional certificates (CIA/CPA/ACCA) is advantageous
- At least 7 years working experience, with 4-7 years of audit and controls experience in both internal and external environment; preferably having experience in reputable global auditing firms
- Experience in reporting and presenting at executive level
- Strong English command (written and spoken)
This is a listed consumer goods company with footprint in more than 80 countries in the world. They have a strong empowering culture and place great value on their employee training and development programs.
If you are driven and want to take this new challenge, please call me for further details or apply directly.
Apply now or contact me for further details.