Head of Internal Audit
Location Da NangFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-192019-02-16 real-estate-and-property 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A real estate company is looking for a Head of Internal Audit to oversee its development in central region of Vietnam. Based in Da Nang, candidates should have at least eight years of both internal and external audit experiences. Prior exposure to real estate/hospitality/entertainment industries is a plus.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading Internal Audit function to perform its assignments related to audit, risk management, internal control and compliance as directed and required by the Audit Committee. The position requires permanent relocation and travel to central provinces in Vietnam.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk assessment, risk management, and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Assist in determining internal audit scope, audit rating system and developing annual audit plan, across the company and casino/ resort operation
- Obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts and more
- Report and communicate audit findings to key stake-holders; monitor the progress and follow up
In order to succeed in this role, you should have more than eight years' auditing experience (both internal and external).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- Accounting/auditing designation are highly preferred (ACCA, CMA, CPA, CIMA, CIA or related)
- Above eight years' auditing experience required (both internal and external), preferably with exposure to real estate/hospitality/entertainment industry
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion in both written and spoken English
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and stressful environment
This is one of the most credible investment and development organisation in Vietnam. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.