Internal Audit Manager
Salary health insurance + family insurance riders
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Pham
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-04 2019-05-24 property-and-housing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Internal Audit Manager position has just become available at a rapidly expanding real estate company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Internal Audit role:
Reporting to Deputy General Director and leading a team, you will be responsible for internal audit function carried out within the company.
- Set up and carry out internal audit plan based on the company's strategy and BOD's requirements
- Compose and seek approval for internal audit methodology, process and procedure
- Consult, advise the management on how to improve internal control systems and processes
- Check compliance with all applicable directives, policy, process and regulations of the Company
- Check compliance with all policy, accounting process and assess whether financial statements true and fair; report to Supervisor and Chairwoman/Deputy General Director
- Periodically review and control the effectiveness of finance system. Check compliance with tax policy, accounting standards and other legal regulations to report to Supervisor and Chairwoman/Deputy General Director
- Be responsible to keep exact and confidential during internal audit cycle
- Periodically review financial statement of the company and other entities
- Consult tax, finance, accounting to BOD, relating department and other entities
- Work with external auditor, external stakeholders and work done as request from BOD
- Be responsible to report audit conclusion for General Director; summaries audit response according regulation of the company
- Follow up the audit findings to ensure related department take action timely
- Perform periodic reports, unusual for BOD
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with BOD and departments.
- Education: University graduate majoring in Auditing, Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience: at least 5-year experience in internal audit manager or the similar position
- Strong interpersonal, conceptual, assess & analytic skills
- Have general thought legal situation, accounting and internal audit
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Honest, careful, objective, sensitive, critical thinking, with high responsibility in jobs
Established in 1995 by its founders who now remain Chairwoman and Strategic Advisor to CEO, this firm has grown in leaps and bounds to set itself amongst the most reputable real estate developers in Vietnam, known for its high quality projects. The company also remains diversified in its portfolio and invest in other strategic businesses that bring added value to the group, such as hospitality, tourism and investment.
If you're driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.