Internal Controller (Manager)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Internal Controller (Manager level) position has become available at an European FMCG in F&B segment. This role is based in HCMC with scope covering Vietnam and other APAC markets. You should have around 10 years of experience across audit, compliance, risk management for multinational companies.
About the Internal Controller - Vietnam & APAC position:
In this position, you will take an active role in building, evaluating and continuously improving the Company’s financial and operational internal control framework of Vietnam and other businesses within APAC region (less than five markets). You will report to Group Internal Control in Headquarter and manage one team member.
- Take the lead in cascading the group’s rules and guidelines to the local team and coordinate the process to adapt the local’s procedures to the group’s
- Work with various departments in APAC locations to conduct risk assessments, develop test plans, evaluate the design and effectiveness of existing internal controls, provide recommendations for process improvements and develop a compliance driven culture within the Company
- Participate in special projects and assignments and perform other compliance checks as required
- Monitor the SAP stay clean phase by validating user risk, performing mitigating controls and providing recommendations for user business role modifications
- Build awareness and knowledge of internal control concepts and best practices throughout the company
- Follow-up internal audit’s recommendations (if any)
To succeed in the role, you must have strong knowledge of internal control concepts and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Other advanced qualifications i.e. ACCA, CIA is highly preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience across reputable audit firms and MNCs in manufacturing, trading and distributing consumer goods
- Familiarity with systems knowledge, especially SAP is a plus
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.