Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 08 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
A prestigious international law firm is having amazing opportunity for talented trainee lawyers to join its high-calibre teams in Ho Chi Minh office. Successful candidates will be working along with some of the biggest names in Vietnam legal market.
About the Trainee Lawyer Role:
In this role, you will be advising, to international standards, clients as to matters of Vietnamese law on a broad range of issues relating to foreign direct investment (FDI), including the establishment of new investment projects, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions (M&A); as well as project financing and development.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- General financing and project financing and development practices
- Pro-actively managing clients’ transactions and on-going legal requirements
- Liaising with government officials at national and local level
- Promoting business development activities for the firm (for example, articles and seminars)
- Additional duties as appropriate
To be considered for this position, you will have a strong academic background, together with excellent relevant practical experience at a well-established firm and a personality that appreciates both team work and personal ambition.
- Graduated from a Vietnamese law faculty
- Experience working as a legal advisor in relation to foreign investment in Vietnam at an international or top tier Vietnamese law firm
- General financing and project financing and development experience are an advantage
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an aptitude for analysis and problem solving
- Speak and write Vietnamese & English fluently (proficiency in other languages is an advantage)
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.