Trainee Lawyer - Hanoi
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 29 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international law firm with strong presence in Vietnam is looking for trainee lawyers to join their office in Hanoi.
About the Trainee Lawyer Role:
Based in Hanoi office, you will be assisting partners and associates in providing legal service to clients, with the close support, intensive training and supervision from seniors of the firm.
- Researching laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advices to clients
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- Assisting partners/associates in drafting, submitting and following application documents for licensing works
- Liaising relevant authorities for their opinion/clarification
- Translating and proofreading documents
To be considered for this role, you should have at least 1 year experience and be attending lawyer training course, with proven academic records and excellent English skills.
- Graduate from a Vietnamese Law Faculty
- 1-2 years with relevant experience in M&As, Real Estate, Finance and general corporate advisory
- Experience with top-tier law firms is preferable
- Having a good command of English
The law firms' names are highly recognised in the region. With a reputation for excellence and a unique client base, they offer the chances to be part of a dynamic and highly dedicated team, to collaborate with colleagues in oversea offices and to enjoy a long-term career development.
If you are driven, dedicated, willing to learn and tackle challenges, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss further.