Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 legal 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A prestigious law firm based in HCMC is looking for a Foreign Lawyer to join its established and high qualified team.
About the Foreign Lawyer Role:
In this Foreign Lawyer role, you will be advising clients, to international standards, on a broad ranges of issues relating to corporate and investment activities. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh city and report directly to partners of the firm.
- Provide legal advice and services to clients on different areas of law (especially international laws)
- Draft and review contracts and other documents relevant to client matters
- Pro-actively manage clients’ transactions, including negotiations, and on-going legal requirements
- Assist partners and senior lawyers on corporate governance of law firm, training of staff, business development, PR and marketing activities
To be considered for this position, you should possess at least 5 years of working experience in reputable law firms in developed countries (preferably US, UK, Australia, Canada) and certain interest in developing economies, especially Vietnam.
- Qualified lawyers in following jurisdictions: US, UK, Australia, Canada
- At least five years of experience working in reputable law firms
- Preferably having prior experience in South East Asia and particularly Vietnam
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Native English speaker. Proficiency in other popular Asian languages is an advantage (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia, Vietnamese etc.)
This well-established law firm is very much recognised in Vietnam by its high quality corporate and transactions advisory work. The firm embraces a strong collaborative culture that provides their lawyers with stable and supporting environment to contribute in the long-term.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for further details.